Image Map
  • Nova Versão Mais Simples, Mais Disney
  • Visite Nossa Galeria De Fotos
  • Siga Nos No Twitter
  • Faça Parte Da Equipe

disneylodeonbr.blogspot.com's impact on online safety for kids

Hello,
My name is Sofia and I volunteer to help protect children online via online courses and guides.
I see that you are also an advocate of this topic by looking at your page here http://disneylodeonbr.blogspot.com/2010/12/todos-me-chamavam-de-gorda-demi.html .


I advised the company who wrote this guide on cyberbullying, and I wanted to take the opportunity to contact you and ask you if you don't mind sharing it on your page:
https://www.wizcase.com/blog/a-comprehensive-cyberbullying-guide-for-parents/


We try to educate parents and teachers alike on how to keep our kids safe online, and your help is most valued.


I appreciate your help in advance,

Sofia Park

SafeNetExperts.com



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Não Xinge, Não Critique, So Fale Coisas Boas, POr Favor Respeite Nos.